Some politicians—and even countries such as France—have argued against the use of racial categories on official data collection. For instance, some have argued for doing away with questions about race on the census or in collecting information on higher education enrollment. Why might this be a misguided response?
- According to the film, “China’s Lost Girls” observe and respond to the questions below. Each question must be discussed in detail.
- For this Assignment, imagine you are an administrator who faces funding problems because your major funder has determined
- Research suggests that Short Term Memory (STM) cannot hold very much information.
- In small groups, identify and discuss the significant trends related to diversity, ethics, and sustainability that impact your college
- If an employer has unlawful discriminatory practices in the hiring of Certified Nurse Assistant based on client preferences when those preferences are based on race, color, religion, sex, etc. and the